Backgrounds & Love Backgrounds
); -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; padding: 6px; Border: 3px solid #FF0080; margin:1em 20px; } -->

its my drama . i own this film . haters ? tenx foe envy me :)

HISTORY ^^

multiple feelings =='

read the tittle ? yes ! im having multiple feelings ryte now . im happy , im sad , im pissed off , im blur and bla bla bla . maybe easy to describe that im feeling nothing ==' huh . suddenly im having a homesick ! i miss my family , ermm , even not really , but i do miss my cutie sibs and i miss my mama's cook . i miss arguing with ma dad , i miss my ibu's advices . ohh , i miss everything ! also , i miss my twins - AIMUNI AISYAH :( babe , how are u now ?? hmm . now im quite stress with ma damn fucking assignment ! goshh , lots of it ! WTF ! haeh . i must manage my time very wisely ! hmm . im also got a story to tell , i hate a few of those 1st intake student . OMG ! they are so fucking damn annoying ! yucks ! HAHA . IDC whatever they wanna talk boud me . HAHA . people who always envy u is the people that having a low minded level of thinking ^^

 foe those bitches , pliz , mirror urself bfoe bad talk boud others . u have a smelly mouth . u should smell it urself ^^

LIKE this if u LIKE :)